Motorola DP3441e Mototrbo Handheld Two-Way Radio
Brand Code: DP3441E
- IP68 Submersible
- 32 Channels
- Compact and Lightweight
- Li-Ion Battery As Standard
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Capacity Plus Ready
- Lone Worker
A compact and lightweight hand portable with an impressive submersible rating. Perfect for on site systems.
Add To Cart
Free UK delivery available on orders over £100.00.
Orders to be placed by 14:00pm for next day delivery*.
Next day delivery is a working day delivery and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Tracking information will be emailed once your parcel has been collected.
For further information and information on worldwide shipments, please click here.
Credit / Debit Card
We accept payment during checkout by debit or credit card using our secure Sage Pay payment system. Alternatively we can process payments over the phone using a secure World Pay terminal.
We also accept payment by PayPal, this can be completed on checkout using the PayPal symbol.
Payment by cheque is accepted. Please contact us prior to sending this if you wish to use this method.
The Motorola DP3441e handheld two-way radio is the latest handheld two-way radio in Motorola's new E range. This is a compact, rugged, IP68 rated two way radio that is designed to perform in even the harshest of environments.
The DP3441e has an orange emergency button on the top of the radio, designed to send an alert with one touch. The radio uses Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when needed. Bluetooth audio allows the Motorola DP3441e to communicate without the use of wires and integrated Wi-Fi gives you access to remote software updates.
The Motorola DP3441e is the perfect communications solution for the marine industry due to its IP67 submersible rating, lightweight design and robust nature. The DP3441e is a pocket-size two way radio and size does not compromise performance. It's one of the market leaders and provides reliable digital coverage over a greater distance.
Another sector the Motorola DP3441e is well suited too is the agricultural industry. It has been tested to military standards for extreme ruggedness and reliability even in the harshest of weather conditions.
This radio now benefits from premium Motorola features that previously had to be purchased and activated.
Motorola DP3441e Videos and Brochures
This Radio Features:
Capacity Max Compatible -
Bluetooth Compatible -
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels
- An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance
- Compact and rugged form factor
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP)
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Motorola DP3441e UHF Handheld Two-Way Radio
- Belt clip
Why Choose RadioTrader
Motorola Platinum Dealer - RadioTrader is pleased to be a Platinum Channel Partner with Motorola Solutions. This is the highest channel partner certification available and recognises our expertise of Motorola Solutions products and applications. This enables us to offer our most competitive pricing and expert technical support for your Motorola DP3441e handheld two-way radios. Find out more about our Motorola Platinum Award.
Price Match Promise - We strive to offer the most competitive pricing on the Motorola DP3441e handheld two-way radio and are currently running a Price Match Promise on this model. In order to uphold our Price Match Promise and not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily. More Info.
Experts in Export On The Motorola DP3441e Handheld Two-Way Radio - We offer a full worldwide export service which includes specialist shipping and dealing with customs to make sure your Motorola DP3441e arrives when required. If you are based in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, Oceania or even Antarctica then we have you covered. A typical export from RadioTrader is sent DAP (Delivered At Place) however we also ship the DP3441e using methods such as EX Works and FOB (Free On Board). All our shipments are fully insured for goods in transit. RadioTrader also issues commercial invoices for shipments outside of Europe and ensure all HS tariff codes are correctly used, reducing customs delays. More Info.
When purchasing your Motorola DP3441e from us, RadioTrader can help with licencing, assisting with decisions such as which licence is most appropriate for your needs. We can also make the application on your behalf. Find out more about Ofcom licences and how we can help.
Weight: 0 KG
Motorola DP1400 Digital Handheld Radio - UHF / VHF
Motorola DP4400e Mototrbo Radio
Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Quad Pack
Motorola EVX-S24 Digital Handheld Two-Way Radio Two Way Radio
Motorola DP4401 EX - Mototrbo ATEX Digital Portable Radio
Motorola SL1600 Mototrbo