Oil and Gas
Atex-approved radios for combustible working environments
ATEX-approved two way radios, earpieces and headsets enhance safety and security standards in noisy, dusty, wet and sometimes combustible environments such as oil and gas production. ATEX radio equipment (also known as "intrinsically safe") can withstand harsh conditions, allowing reliable communication between teams and individuals.
For more information about ATEX radio communication in potentially explosive working conditions, please take a few minutes to read our article.
Browse our range of intrinsically safe radio products recommended for use in the oil and gas industry.
- ATEX Base Station Antennas
- ATEX Hand Portable Batteries
- ATEX Hand Portable Headsets
- ATEX Hand Portable PTT Adaptor
- ATEX Hand Portable Radios
- ATEX Hand Portable RSM
- ATEX Licence Free Hand Portables
- ATEX Portable Carry Cases