Hire Two-Way Radios & Walkie-Talkies
When you hire two-way radios or walkie-talkies for your business or organised event, RadioTrader provides you with everything you need for long- or short-term hire. We have a huge variety of professional standard two-way radios and easy-to-use, handheld walkie-talkies ready to ship out to you for next-day delivery, if required.
There's a suitable model for everyone, depending on your requirements, and we're happy to help you get the equipment that's right for you.
- We can dispatch radios to the whole of the UK, but many of our hire customers are based in the North-West region, where RadioTrader's Head Office is based in Cheshire. We're able to offer a particularly efficient service to customers in Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire, and Cumbria.
- Our office near Belfast has been set up for the convenience of customers in Northern Ireland. Find out more.
- If you're located in the Republic of Ireland or ordering from the EU, RadioTrader has a separate website with prices marked up in Euros. Visit RadioTrader's Irish website.
Short-term two-way radio hire
Short-term radio hire is an extremely economical way to use the latest two-way radio equipment at a fraction of the cost of purchasing. It's a great option for event organisers, sports clubs and sports matches, where hiring a set of reliable, easy-to-use walkie-talkies for a few days or weeks, or for business owners to top up their existing two-way radio fleet at busy times of the year.
If it's your first time using walkie-talkies, hiring the equipment is a good way to see if it improves your team's communication before you decide to purchase it.
Long-term two-way radio hire
Long-term radio hire is a useful option for organisations that need a network of two-way radios on a more-or-less permanent basis, but want hassle-fee maintenance, access to the most-up-to-date, feature-rich radios and expert advice at their fingertips.
We have a fully stocked hire department which contains the very latest analogue and digital two-way radios at great rates. Radios can be taken for any period you require, even if it's just for one day.
Helping you get the very best from your two-way radio
Radio hire customers are guaranteed the best advice from our experts, so we can supply you with the most suitable equipment for your particular requirements.
We'll take into account the environment in which the radios will be used, as well as any particular features that are needed (e.g. safety features such as Man Down or Lone Worker, or noisy environments where Intelliegent Audio will assist with clearer communication). We'll also consider ease-of-use for inexperienced radio-users.
A typical radio hire includes the following:
- Up-to-date equipment manufactured by Motorola
- Handheld radio complete with battery and charger
- Use of our Ofcom license
- Free consultancy
- Next-day delivery
So if you're looking to hire two-way radios in the near future, give RadioTrader a call to discuss your requirements. We'll provide you with plenty of advice and a competitive quote.
Chat online right now with our experts, fill out the contact form below, or call us on 0151 676 2888.