Motorola SL2600 Mototrbo
- IP54 Rated
- Upto 256 Channels
- 2 Line OLED Display
- 4 Button Virtual Keypad
- Lone Worker
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Capacity Plus - Software Upgrade
Add To Cart
Free UK delivery available on orders over £100.00.
Orders to be placed by 14:00pm for next day delivery*.
Next day delivery is a working day delivery and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Tracking information will be emailed once your parcel has been collected.
For further information and information on worldwide shipments, please click here.
Credit / Debit Card
We accept payment during checkout by debit or credit card using our secure Sage Pay payment system. Alternatively we can process payments over the phone using a secure World Pay terminal.
We also accept payment by PayPal, this can be completed on checkout using the PayPal symbol.
Payment by cheque is accepted. Please contact us prior to sending this if you wish to use this method.
Perfectly suited to business, education organisations and the hospitality sector, the Motorola SL2600 is a sophisticated mid-tier two way radio that features an elegant virtual keypad display housed in a stylish and discreet design. The SL2600 has been created with businesses in mind and provides you with quick access to key radio functions along with important information at a glance.
The SL2600 can connect discreetly to Bluetooth devices for hand free communication, access Wi-Fi networks for over-the-air software updates and has the ability to connect to trunking systems that support both data and voice.
With its smart look and the ability to allow users to move and communicate freely without compromising style, the Motorola SL2600 digital hand portable is perfectly suited for business.
- VHF (136 - 174Mhz) UHF1 (403 - 480Mhz)
- 256 Channels
- 2 Line OLED display
- 4 Button virtual keypad
- IP54 Rating
- Large, textured push to talk button for easy of use
- 1 Programmable button to access an action list with multiple programmable features
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback
- Digital Emergency - programmable button
- Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications
- Elegant channel scanning schemes
- 5 Tone functionality
- Basic privacy
- Enhanced privacy via Software Purchase
- Vox Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Digital telephone patch via Software Purchase
- Lone Worker
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi for OTA updates via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Programmable text messaging capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) via Software Purchase
Standard Package includes
- Hand Portable Radio
- Li-Ion 2300mAh (Typical) Battery
- Belt Clip
- Programming to your Ofcom frequency
Read the Motorola SL2600 User Manual
Why Choose RadioTrader?
Motorola Platinum Dealer - RadioTrader is pleased to be a Platinum Channel Partner with Motorola Solutions. This is the highest channel partner certification available and recognises our expertise of Motorola Solutions products and applications. This enables us to offer our most competitive pricing and expert technical support for your Motorola SL2600 digital hand portables. Find out more about our Motorola Platinum Award.
Price Match Promise On The Motorola SL2600 - We strive to offer the most competitive pricing on the Motorola SL2600 and are currently running a Price Match Promise on this model. In order to uphold our Price Match Promise and not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily. More Info.
Experts in Export On The Motorola SL2600 Hand Portable Two Way Radio - We offer a full worldwide export service which includes specialist shipping and dealing with customs to make sure your Motorola SL2600 hand portable arrives when required. If you are based in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, Oceania or even Antarctica then we have you covered. A typical export from RadioTrader is sent DAP (Delivered At Place) however we also ship the SL2600 using methods such as EX Works and FOB (Free On Board). All our shipments are fully insured for goods in transit. RadioTrader also issues commercial invoices for shipments outside of Europe and ensure all HS tariff codes are correctly used, reducing customs delays. More Info.
When purchasing your Motorola digital SL2600 hand portable from us, RadioTrader can help with licencing, assisting with decisions such as which licence is most appropriate for your needs. We can also make the application on your behalf. Find out more about Ofcom licences and how we can help.